Is the TAS Network for you?
If we are honest TAS is not for everyone. You need to be committed to professionalism and being the best in breed. You need to be able to commit to five high quality CPD days a year. If you like to get involved and want to get your voice heard then TAS is for you.
Membership of The TAS Network is not a passive thing. Those that put the most in get the most out. Our membership requirements are higher than both the Society of Will Writers and the IPW. But we are worth it.
We work on the principles of –
- Sharing – Best Practice and Marketing Initiatives
- Respect – Our members are the best, our trainers the highest quality.
- Peer Support – we support each other with answers to technical issues.
- Sociability – We get on well, have fun and enjoy each other’s company.
- Trust – We speak freely and are unafraid to express our opinions.
Try before you join
If you think you might want to join us and that membership of the TAS Network might be good for your business and your professional development (It Will) then give us a try. We are offering all potential new members the opportunity to join us at one of our CPD Training days. To gain an insight on how we work. The normal cost to attend one of these days is £99.00 but you can come along for free. You will get the benefit of:-
- Our renowned ‘Members Issues’ session – where some of the thorniest issues that we have faced are resolved by the members.
- The opportunity to network with some of the finest minds from our profession.
- Two (sometimes three) technical sessions from guest speakers – recent subjects have covered in depth the Residential Nil Rate Band, Business Lasting Powers of Attorney, Planning for business succession and GDPR readiness.
- And of course a Free Lunch.
To book your free training day contact our membership co-ordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org or call01778 382791
Other Member Benefits
As well as all the useful stuff that we have already shared with you. When you join the TAS Network, you will get access to a range of other benefits only available to members of TAS
- Compliance and Access to legal help
- Drafting of supporting documents such as trusts
- Access to a clause library
- Word based Will templates
- Access to members resources and our forum on our website
- The opportunity to collaborate on national contracts.